Sunday, July 21, 2013

continuing education

I'm currently taking Marketing Communications from a university online. I took two classes this semester. I took 4 college courses last semester, I forgot that university is harder. I have a lot of assignments due this week. What is really crazy is I will be taking three classes next semester, if they are anything like this it will be a lot of work. I figured it would be easier in the fall because it won't be as crazy as the summer. Is this something that everyone does? Over-commit themselves to many things? Am I the crazy one? I hate feeling as if I'm not doing enough. I need to constantly feel as if I'm doing something to enjoy myself, better myself or better the world. Other  people are like this too, right? I'd love to blog more today but I've got to get outside and enjoy this beautiful toronto sunshine!
next week, I'll be blogging from Boston! Should be wicked awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment