Friday, July 12, 2013

let's get married, girl I just wanna get married...

Meet me at the alter in your white dress, we ain't getting no younger we might as well do this.
If you haven't noticed, I love 90s/early 2000 music...and this guy might have been on to something.
Well... my hair didn't turn out exactly how I planned... but I was still rocking it.
The wedding was absolutely beautiful. The bride and groom truly love each other. Its been a long time since I've been to a wedding where I knew both the bride and groom. They were absolutely amazing.
Their wedding however made me consider, how do you find that person that will have and to hold as long as both as you both shall live. Is that person out there for everyone?
Also, I usually hate speeches, I find they take up so much time. But tonight I thought about how wonderful it would be to write that speech for people I love, guess I'm getting old.
Alright, enough of being sappy. The open bar and my last night of cable are telling me its time for bed.  Stay tuned for tomorrow's post about the great big sea concert... I'm such a nerd.

No comments:

Post a Comment