Monday, September 2, 2013

september is here!

Time for the cliche "I don't know where the summer has gone", every year it seems to get shorter and shorter, even though I'm not sure that is possible.

I love the summer, and the fall coming means that winter is coming. I'm trying not to be too upset about it. I will instead share the things I am excited to do in September. There's so much going on in the city and that will help me not miss summer (too much).

This Thursday, I will be attending the AGO's First Thursday for the first time. This is when they open up the AGO after hours, apparently there is DJs and a cash bar - really, its my kind of art experience. I will definitely be blogging about my experience.

Starting September 13th, it is Toronto Beer Week. I'm not sure how I never knew this existed in Toronto, I'm obviously a beer fan! I'm pretty excited. I haven't been able to pick out what I will be doing because there is just so much but I promise to share my experience. 

September 20th, I'll be seeing Sarah Silverman at JFL42. I've never attended Just for Laughs in Toronto. We also get to pick 4 smaller acts. I'm pretty excited because I love stand-up comedy. 

I know the focus is on September but I also want to mention an event I'll be attending in October. The Delicious Food Show is happening the weekend of October 25th. There is a Buytopia deal for tickets until midnight tonight.

I hope that everyone finds some awesome events to usher them into fall, I'm sure a lot will revolve around TIFF coming up next weekend. If you know events I should be checking out, leave a comment. Happy September!

No comments:

Post a Comment